About the Blog

By Sanchit on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Filed Under:

 This is my 3rd attempt at blogging. Actually its 2nd as I have now revamped my old blog and discarded the other one. People get to know things with experience. I discarded my 1st blog because it was too casual to post some serious stuff and then I had to discard the 2nd one as I realized it was too political to post anything other than politics. So I decided I needed a blog where I can post anything and everything without the hassle of maintaining multiple blogs. Thus I Renamed, Revamped and Revised my old blog which had quite a few page hits and readers and transformed it into its current avtar.






Though this blog is not a category specific blog its content will be mainly serious in nature. The main topics of discussion shall be Politics, Media, Spirituality, Religion, Govt etc and the side topics would be Movie reviews, Tech/entertainment news, Random posts and a little column to share my personal thoughts which would come under a separate "label" so you have the option of skipping those ;)






The main aim would be to discuss/highlight important things related to India which often goes unreported or unnoticed due to selfish interest of people which can cause great harm to India in future. Other than that it would be a platform to share things with people which I hope will be useful for them in their routine life such as important links, information etc.






Ultimately Vu-point will offer a completely different and sometime shocking view to common stories and having seen both sides you can decide who's right and who's wrong.


Vu-point- Different views Different points........






5 comments for this post

Anonymous

Hello Sanchit
Good effort..Continue the good work.

Posted on October 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

@ thecandideye

thnx!

Posted on October 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

good question!.Our govt doesnt take anything seriously unless its about their votes , power or friends.

Posted on February 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

its huuuge!

Posted on October 13, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Thank you!

Posted on October 13, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment